The Corona Virus has proven to become a challenge for different people – and consequently their office space and commercial facilities around the world.
As of the date of this blog, the spread of the virus still seems to be under control in the Greater Toronto Area – specifically Vaughan, Concord, Brampton, Markham, Oakville, Scarborough, Mississauga, Newmarket and Aurora.
Arelli is taking extra caution to help reduce the impact of this potential outbreak with its cleaning crews by preventing any member with the symptoms or those who may have been exposed to infected people performing service at your facility.
Here’s how you can take part in preventing the spread of this virus:
1. If you have day porters at your facility, they have been already instructed to take responsibility for continuously disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
2. If you don’t have a day porter, set up an action team to take turns in wiping off or cleaning surfaces that are frequently used during the day
3. We use disinfecting products when we perform our services, however, during the work day you can use products that contain chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, detergents (soap), iodophors (iodine- based antiseptics), or alcohol to help with prevention of the spread.
4. A known flu virus can live up to 48 hours on various office surfaces; COVID 2019 biological endurance is still not completely known so any contamination between cleaning services is possible.
5. Regular washing of your hands and being extra cautious with exposure to your eyes and nose and staying within 2 meter distance of people who may be contagious are still the best ways to prevent infection.
We are attaching a photo from CBC that shows basic steps on how prevention can be done.
In the meantime, please feel reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about what we are doing about this situation.