Join the Arelli Family
If you’re looking to register as a cleaner, please fill out this form. We will reach out to you with more details.
Getting Started As Part Of The Arelli Team
- Get registered as a business
Arelli requires that all crew members have a valid business license. Register a business.
- Obtain a WSIB Certificate
Arelli ensures that all crew members work in a safe environment, and as such we ask that all team members hold Workplace Safety Insurance Board certificates. Please read the following items carefully:
- If you are working for more than one employer, you may be Independent Contractor. Read the WSIB Operational Manual for Independent Contractors and fill out the Independent Contractor Form. You may be eligible for this category.
- If you hire at least 1 other worker who is not an owner of the corporation or business, then you must register as a WSIB Account Holder. Please follow the instructions and go through WSIB Registration.
- If you are ineligible for any of the above two options, then please contact your Arelli account representative to confirm how coverage is provided.
- Get a background check
Arelli ensures that all crew members have completed a criminal background check. Get your background check here.
- WHMIS Certification
Arelli requires that all crew members have WHMIS certification so as to professionally handle cleaning chemicals. Obtain your WHMIS Certification here.